Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Applet to Servlet to HTML

Applet to Servlet to HTML

cisco_query cisco_query is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I am using Applet to get an interactive session with user. The applet will pass data to with a servlet using urlconnection . Using the data passed by the applet the servlet will get data from database. After this operation I want ot print the result in html page. That is I want to print the data in html ,in place of applet. How will this be acheived , I tried using out.println and sendRedirect from servlet. But not working. Still applet is there.Should I have to destroy applet ? Please advice.
In short servlet input will be from applet and its output should be an html page instead of passing to applet.

Thank you,
Peter