Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ScriptManager and ClientScriptManager

ScriptManager and ClientScriptManager

news.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de

What exactly is the difference between ScriptManager and
ClientScriptManager?

Do I use the ScriptManager whenever I use a script on an asp-ajax enabled
page
and the ClientScriptmanager otherwise or has it to do something with
accessing ajax controls?

Regards

R4DIUM

ThatsIT.net.au

Client script manger is for controlling client scripts scripts from the
server script . Script manger is for Ajax

news:fnhov4$qbq$(E-Mail Removed)-karlsruhe.de...