Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > ??? Understanding the MOTIVE FORCE of World History from horse'smouth itself - Mr. Benjamin H Friedman was a GENIUS ???

??? Understanding the MOTIVE FORCE of World History from horse'smouth itself - Mr. Benjamin H Friedman was a GENIUS ???

thermate

??? Understanding the MOTIVE FORCE of World History from horse's mouth
itself - Mr. Benjamin H Friedman was a GENIUS ???

Full Article: http://iamthewitness.com/FreedmanFactsAreFacts.html
<-------- KEY DOCUMENT

Steamy Excerpts:

Will you be patient with me while I review here as briefly as I can
the history of that political emergence and disappearance of a nation
from the pages of history?

In the year 1948 in the Pentagon in Washington I addressed a large
assembly of the highest ranking officers of the United States Army
principally in the G2 branch of Military Intelligence on the highly
explosive geopolitical situation in eastern Europe and the Middle
East. Then as now that area of the world was a potential threat to the
peace of the world and to the security of this nation I explained to
them fully the origin of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom. I felt then
as I feel now that without a clear and comprehensive knowledge of that
subject it is not possible to understand or to evaluate properly what
has been taking place in the world since 1917, the year of the
Bolshevik revolution in Russia. It is the "key" to that problem.

Maybe you can explain to me, my dear Dr. Goldstein, the reason why and
just how the origin and the history of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom
was so well concealed from the world for so many centuries? What
secret mysterious power has been able for countless generations to
keep the origin and the history of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom out
of history text-books and out of class-room courses in history
throughout the world? The origin and history of the Khazars and Khazar
Kingdom are certainly incontestable historical facts. These
incontestable historic facts also establish beyond any question of
doubt the origin and history of the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in
eastern Europe. The origin and history of the Khazars and Khazar
kingdom and their relationship to the origin and early history of the
so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe was one of history's
best kept secrets until wide publicity was given in recent years to my
research on this subject. Do you not think, my dear Dr. Goldstein,
that it is time this whole subject was dragged out of its hiding
place?

In the year 1948 in the Pentagon in Washington I addressed a large
assembly of the highest ranking officers of the United States Army
principally in the G2 branch of Military Intelligence on the highly
explosive geopolitical situation in eastern Europe and the Middle
East. Then as now that area of the world was a potential threat to the
peace of the world and to the security of this nation I explained to
them fully the origin of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom. I felt then
as I feel now that without a clear and comprehensive knowledge of that
subject it is not possible to understand or to evaluate properly what
has been taking place in the world since 1917, the year of the
Bolshevik revolution in Russia. It is the "key" to that problem.

Upon the conclusion of my talk a very alert Lieutenant Colonel present
at the meeting informed me that he was the head of the history
department of one of the largest and highest scholastic rated
institutions of higher education in the United States. He had taught
history there for 16 years. He had recently been called back to
Washington for further military service. To my astonishment he
informed me that he had never in all his career as a history teachers
or otherwise heard the word "khazar" before he heard me mention it
there. That must give you some idea, my dear Dr. Goldstein, of how
successful that mysterious secret power was with their plot to "block
out" the origin and the history of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom in
order to conceal from the world and particularly Christians the true
origin and the history of the so-called or self- styled "Jews" in
eastern Europe.