Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > What setting should I change?

What setting should I change?

JohnF

Only one of my computers behaves this way. It's running WinXP SP2, IE7, 1 GB
RAM, Pentium M 1.6 GHz, Norton IS 2008.

Browesr does fine except on www.linksys.com .

Once there, it seems as if any activity on my part results in excessive
download of data, not necessarily new.

What's special about www.linksys.com?

By comparison, www.dell.com and www.microsoft.com respond promptly.

What setting should I change?