Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Price of activating windows

Price of activating windows

Danny83222 Danny83222 is offline
Junior Member
Location: IL

I want to build a computer for my friend But i'm going to use a older windows xp home edition cd. now when it ask me to activate it I'm sure it will have me pay something because I've already registered and activated under that serial number.
Does anyone know how much that will end up being?