Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > FINALLY MCSE YAY!

FINALLY MCSE YAY!

Bill Hileman

"Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why is it always India's fault what about China!?

Your performance in "An Officer and a Gentleman" was teh shiznit.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Why is it always India's fault what about China!?

> Your performance in "An Officer and a Gentleman" was teh shiznit.

That was Louis Gossett Jr.! This is Michael Gossett... You know, the
musician: http://www.michaelgossett.com/

Regardless, "I want your D.O.R., Mayo"

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

Michael Gossett

HE R TEH COPY!

I R REAL!

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> "Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Why is it always India's fault what about China!?

>> Your performance in "An Officer and a Gentleman" was teh shiznit.

> That was Louis Gossett Jr.! This is Michael Gossett... You know, the
> musician: http://www.michaelgossett.com/
>
> Regardless, "I want your D.O.R., Mayo"

> Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

PAJ

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:14:43 -0800, "Michael Gossett"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Finally completed my last MCSE test 70-297...crashed on me TWICE, GO
>PROMETRIC!

Congrats but count yourself lucky you are able to take the exam.
I have been trying to schedule an exam with them for months.

My local (fairly) exam centres appear in the list when I choose MS
exams. Get to the last hurdle and a message appears that says "We're
sorry. We couldn't find any Exam Dates based on the selections you've
made." This is before I get to choose a date, so I guess the centres I
choose do not offer these exams. WTF, why put them in the list then??
They are a crock of S&%T.

None of these problems existed with PearsonVUE.

Email them and get a scripted reply every time telling me to try what I
have just told them I have already done.

Well I have given up even trying to take any more exams.

Their website was designed by dyslexic, drunk, imbecilic retards.

Those that I read about that have managed to take the exams have all had
problems with the sims crashing.

Everyone inv loved with them is a great big stinking, steaming turd.

In case anyone has any doubt. I don't like Prometric.

Apart from all that they are just great.

Michael Gossett

Call the exam center

"PAJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:14:43 -0800, "Michael Gossett"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Finally completed my last MCSE test 70-297...crashed on me TWICE, GO
>>PROMETRIC!

> Congrats but count yourself lucky you are able to take the exam.
> I have been trying to schedule an exam with them for months.
>
> My local (fairly) exam centres appear in the list when I choose MS
> exams. Get to the last hurdle and a message appears that says "We're
> sorry. We couldn't find any Exam Dates based on the selections you've
> made." This is before I get to choose a date, so I guess the centres I
> choose do not offer these exams. WTF, why put them in the list then??
> They are a crock of S&%T.
>
> None of these problems existed with PearsonVUE.
>
> Email them and get a scripted reply every time telling me to try what I
> have just told them I have already done.
>
> Well I have given up even trying to take any more exams.
>
> Their website was designed by dyslexic, drunk, imbecilic retards.
>
> Those that I read about that have managed to take the exams have all had
> problems with the sims crashing.
>
> Everyone inv loved with them is a great big stinking, steaming turd.
>
> In case anyone has any doubt. I don't like Prometric.
>
> Apart from all that they are just great.

Finally passed all my MCSE exams - Books for sale Karl North MCSE 6 07-15-2010 11:40 AM
Try...Catch...Finally not firing finally? David Lozzi ASP .Net 12 05-11-2007 12:41 AM
MCSE! finally! Arnold MCSE 12 07-26-2004 01:41 PM
Finally mcse!!!! Ercole MCSE 9 10-25-2003 05:19 PM

Advertisments