Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > URL: Firefox usage world wide continues to increase.

Smoking Causes Lung Cancer (SCLC)

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...1-1-3-117.html

Site is in french, hence the Babelfish translation.

Nevertheless, the statistics are interesting, and show an increase to
31% usage here in NZ & Australia.

--
Smoking Causes Lung Cancer

Franklin D Roosevelt: "We have always known that heedless self-interest
was bad morals; we know now that it is bad economics."