Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Zoomin With Your Feet Is Not A Myth!!! It's A Way Of Life!!!

Zoomin With Your Feet Is Not A Myth!!! It's A Way Of Life!!!

Rita Berkowitz

Yes folks, it's true. Contrary to what the misfits, inbreeds, posers,
wannabes, miscreants, and other assorted flavors of idiot we have out here,
"zooming with your feet" is the industry standard and technically correct
terminology adopted and used by pro shooters world wide. It even goes
further into the realm of scientific wonders.

<http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/zoom_zoom.htm>

Rita

Draco

On Jan 25, 1:11*pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Yes folks, it's true. *Contrary to what the misfits, inbreeds, posers,
> wannabes, miscreants, and other assorted flavors of idiot we have out here,
> "zooming with your feet" is the industry standard and technically correct
> terminology adopted and used by pro shooters world wide. *It even goes
> further into the realm of scientific wonders.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/zoom_zoom.htm>
>
> Rita

Being able to zoom with your feet beats a mechanical zoom any day.
Being able
to get closer to your subject is much better than being far away.
Unless it
is a life changing moment. Like getting a full view finder of a lion
on the
hunt with a 50mm lens.

That would be a life ending moment if one was dumb enough... Oh yeah.
forgot where I was.

Draco

Rita Berkowitz

Draco wrote:

>> Yes folks, it's true. Contrary to what the misfits, inbreeds, posers,
>> wannabes, miscreants, and other assorted flavors of idiot we have
>> out here, "zooming with your feet" is the industry standard and
>> technically correct terminology adopted and used by pro shooters
>> world wide. It even goes further into the realm of scientific
>> wonders.
>>
>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/zoom_zoom.htm>

> That would be a life ending moment if one was dumb enough... Oh yeah.
> forgot where I was.

LOL!

Rita

George Kerby

On 1/25/08 12:11 PM, in article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), "Rita
Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Yes folks, it's true. Contrary to what the misfits, inbreeds, posers,
> wannabes, miscreants, and other assorted flavors of idiot we have out here,
> "zooming with your feet" is the industry standard and technically correct
> terminology adopted and used by pro shooters world wide. It even goes
> further into the realm of scientific wonders.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/zoom_zoom.htm>
>

> Rita

You zoomed too far and cut off the kitty's left ear. Try again.

Kevin McMurtrie

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Yes folks, it's true. Contrary to what the misfits, inbreeds, posers,
> wannabes, miscreants, and other assorted flavors of idiot we have out here,
> "zooming with your feet" is the industry standard and technically correct
> terminology adopted and used by pro shooters world wide. It even goes
> further into the realm of scientific wonders.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/zoom_zoom.htm>
>
> Rita

A midrange fixed lens can beat the quality of a zoom lens costing 10x
more. I'll carry a single 28mm F/1.8 sometimes. You can also combine
"zooming with your feet" with a zoom lens to alter perspective to your
liking.

--
I don't read Google's spam. Reply with another service.

Atheist Chaplain

"Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes folks, it's true. Contrary to what the misfits, inbreeds, posers,
> wannabes, miscreants, and other assorted flavors of idiot we have out
> here,
> "zooming with your feet" is the industry standard and technically correct
> terminology adopted and used by pro shooters world wide. It even goes
> further into the realm of scientific wonders.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/zoom_zoom.htm>
>

> Rita

Nice looking cat Rita, does it have a name please

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Ron Hunter

Kevin McMurtrie wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Yes folks, it's true. Contrary to what the misfits, inbreeds, posers,
>> wannabes, miscreants, and other assorted flavors of idiot we have out here,
>> "zooming with your feet" is the industry standard and technically correct
>> terminology adopted and used by pro shooters world wide. It even goes
>> further into the realm of scientific wonders.
>>
>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/zoom_zoom.htm>
>>
>> Rita

> A midrange fixed lens can beat the quality of a zoom lens costing 10x
> more. I'll carry a single 28mm F/1.8 sometimes. You can also combine
> "zooming with your feet" with a zoom lens to alter perspective to your
> liking.

Please don't try that 'zooming with your feet' thing when you are
photographing the Grand Canyon, or Royal Gorge scenic sites. Bloody,
broken bodies detract from the pleasure of others....

Mr.T

"Ron Hunter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please don't try that 'zooming with your feet' thing when you are
> photographing the Grand Canyon, or Royal Gorge scenic sites. Bloody,
> broken bodies detract from the pleasure of others....

You're not familiar with boxing fans or even football crowds then? They
would love it!

MrT.

Rita Berkowitz

Atheist Chaplain wrote:

>> Yes folks, it's true. Contrary to what the misfits, inbreeds,
>> posers, wannabes, miscreants, and other assorted flavors of idiot we
>> have out here,
>> "zooming with your feet" is the industry standard and technically
>> correct terminology adopted and used by pro shooters world wide. It
>> even goes further into the realm of scientific wonders.
>>
>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/zoom_zoom.htm>

> Nice looking cat Rita, does it have a name please

Thanks. His name is Max, we just call him Cat.

Rita

Rita Berkowitz

Kevin McMurtrie wrote:

>> Yes folks, it's true. Contrary to what the misfits, inbreeds,
>> posers, wannabes, miscreants, and other assorted flavors of idiot we
>> have out here, "zooming with your feet" is the industry standard and
>> technically correct terminology adopted and used by pro shooters
>> world wide. It even goes further into the realm of scientific
>> wonders.
>>
>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/zoom_zoom.htm>

> A midrange fixed lens can beat the quality of a zoom lens costing 10x
> more. I'll carry a single 28mm F/1.8 sometimes. You can also combine
> "zooming with your feet" with a zoom lens to alter perspective to your
> liking.

True! I'm hoping Nikon will put out a 24/1.4AFS or an updated 28/1.4 with
AFS.

Rita