Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I am looking for age gap relationships

I am looking for age gap relationships

Bennie

I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older Men and
Younger Women to interact with each other. Age gap is not a problem
there.

http://cougared.zoomshare.com/files/hotmatch.htm

richard

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 06:30:02 -0800 (PST), Bennie
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older Men and
>Younger Women to interact with each other. Age gap is not a problem
>there.
>
>http://cougared.zoomshare.com/files/hotmatch.htm

I'm 50+ and male. I am looking for a young lady 20 to 30 with a net
worth of at least 7 figures. Wonder if they could help me find just
that person eh?

G. Morgan

richard wrote:

>I'm 50+ and male. I am looking for a young lady 20 to 30 with a net
>worth of at least 7 figures. Wonder if they could help me find just
>that person eh?

That's not what I read about you RtS, more like 10-14 yo.

--

-G