Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > what processor is this? (trying to use intel processfinder!)

Reply
Thread Tools

what processor is this? (trying to use intel processfinder!)

 
 
jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2008
intel celeron 1.5GHz
bus(FSB I guess) 400 QDR
Clock(FSB I guess) 100Mhz
(I guess celerons use an FSB like the P4)
multiplier 15x
256KB L2 cache

picture from wcpuid
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/441/14422727cy1.png

http://processorfinder.intel.com/

does not even list 1.5GHz
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
sandy58
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2008
On Jan 25, 1:43 pm, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> intel celeron 1.5GHz
> bus(FSB I guess) 400 QDR
> Clock(FSB I guess) 100Mhz
> (I guess celerons use an FSB like the P4)
> multiplier 15x
> 256KB L2 cache
>
> picture from wcpuidhttp://img504.imageshack.us/img504/441/14422727cy1.png
>
> http://processorfinder.intel.com/
>
> does not even list 1.5GHz


Not even a Toda ravah, bava kasha, James? Tut! Tut! I have no
idea, chum. (sorry about the terrible spelling
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Fred
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2008
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> intel celeron 1.5GHz
> bus(FSB I guess) 400 QDR
> Clock(FSB I guess) 100Mhz
> (I guess celerons use an FSB like the P4)
> multiplier 15x
> 256KB L2 cache
>
> picture from wcpuid
> http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/441/14422727cy1.png
>
> http://processorfinder.intel.com/
>
> does not even list 1.5GHz


I can see two 1.50GHz, 256KB cache mobile celerons lisred there.
http://processorfinder.intel.com/det...px?sSpec=SL6FN
http://processorfinder.intel.com/det...px?sSpec=SL6M5
Where you looking under mobile celerons?


 
Reply With Quote
 
jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-26-2008
On Jan 25, 7:34*pm, sandy58 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jan 25, 1:43 pm, "(E-Mail Removed)"
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > intel celeron 1.5GHz
> > bus(FSB I guess) 400 QDR
> > Clock(FSB I guess) 100Mhz
> > (I guess celerons use an FSB like the P4)
> > multiplier 15x
> > 256KB L2 cache

>
> > picture from wcpuidhttp://img504.imageshack.us/img504/441/14422727cy1.png

>
> >http://processorfinder.intel.com/

>
> > does not even list 1.5GHz

>
> Not even a Toda ravah, bava kasha, James? Tut! Tut! I have no
> idea, chum. (sorry about the terrible spelling


I meant to write TIA, but I wrote that while in a rush at work *on
friday*!

Another reason for rushing - January 31st is the deadline for
accountants!

 
Reply With Quote
 
jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-26-2008
On Jan 25, 10:50*pm, "Fred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > intel celeron 1.5GHz
> > bus(FSB I guess) 400 QDR
> > Clock(FSB I guess) 100Mhz
> > (I guess celerons use an FSB like the P4)
> > multiplier 15x
> > 256KB L2 cache

>
> > picture from wcpuid
> >http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/441/14422727cy1.png

>
> >http://processorfinder.intel.com/

>
> > does not even list 1.5GHz

>
> I can see two 1.50GHz, 256KB cache mobile celerons lisred there.http://processorfinder.intel.com/det...px?sSpec=SL6M5
> Where you looking under mobile celerons?


whoops, thanks!

And it even says it in that wcpuid pic. The mobile intel celeron looks
pretty good in terms of watts, unlike the mobile p4.



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Intel 17 Latest Intel Xeon processor whatnext Java 9 05-22-2009 01:06 PM
So what out of date Intel processor does new X-Box use? RichA DVD Video 16 05-18-2005 05:59 AM



Advertisments