Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Is Megatron related to Brian?

Is Megatron related to Brian?

EMB

ChrisOD

On 2008-01-25, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> http://stuff.co.nz/4373554a12855.html

I just love the retarded people who do things like change their name to
a fictional evil robot leader and don't expect they will get nabbed by
the cops.

Reminds me of seeing on side of road a very new sports car with the
number plates MDMA, was being swarmed over by cops searching it.

What did the car owner expect?

Collector€NZ

EMB wrote:
> http://stuff.co.nz/4373554a12855.html

Is the original MS Mogul still alive. I thought he karked it about 3
years ago

EMB

Collector€NZ wrote:
> EMB wrote:
>> http://stuff.co.nz/4373554a12855.html

> Is the original MS Mogul still alive. I thought he karked it about 3
> years ago

He's still alive and kicking - Computer Forensics NZ Ltd is his current
enterprise.

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, ChrisOD did write:

> Reminds me of seeing on side of road a very new sports car with the
> number plates MDMA, was being swarmed over by cops searching it.
>
> What did the car owner expect?

Precisely. Could have been a decoy, to distract the cops...