Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Acrobat/PDF Question

Acrobat/PDF Question

sloopy sloopy is offline
Junior Member

I am doing a research project where my primary source materials are a library of about 80 PDF documents.

In order to search for a term among the documents, I now have to open each one and search that term.

What would be the easiast way to create a system where I can search all 80 documents at once? I am guessing that I will need to purchase and learn to use Acrobat in order to solve this problem.

These are the possible solutions I can see with my limited experience in document software:

Combine them into one document using Acrobat?

Set up Acrobat to search all of the documents at once?

What do you guys think. What is the best way to search a bunch of PDFs in one operation and be able to click on a result and be brought to that document page?