Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Useless Tip for WMP11

Useless Tip for WMP11

Carlos

Posting this tip with the subject text guarantees that I am not going to be
criticized (is it written that way?)

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/0...-wmp11-window/

The (useless) tip shows you how to make all WMP11 window transparent.
Is this a bug?
Carlos

Colin Barnhorst

Does your company realize that you have this much time on your hands?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Posting this tip with the subject text guarantees that I am not going to
> be
> criticized (is it written that way?)
>

> http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/0...-wmp11-window/
>
> The (useless) tip shows you how to make all WMP11 window transparent.
> Is this a bug?
> Carlos

Kue2

LOL {))

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does your company realize that you have this much time on your hands?

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Posting this tip with the subject text guarantees that I am not going to
>> be
>> criticized (is it written that way?)
>>

>> http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/0...-wmp11-window/
>>
>> The (useless) tip shows you how to make all WMP11 window transparent.
>> Is this a bug?
>> Carlos

Tony Sperling

The subject being 'Transparency', that is a very 'good' question!

Tony. . .

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does your company realize that you have this much time on your hands?

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Posting this tip with the subject text guarantees that I am not going to
>> be
>> criticized (is it written that way?)
>>

>> http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/0...-wmp11-window/
>>
>> The (useless) tip shows you how to make all WMP11 window transparent.
>> Is this a bug?
>> Carlos

Carlos

Colin,
My post took place at 8PM, Argentina time.
So it is up to my wife, and not the company, to complain about my misuse of
the Internet and my free time.
Something she does quite often, by the way... (the "complaining" thing)
And now I have my friend Colin, from Texas, also joining my wife's cause!

Carlos
P.S.: About to leave to a romantic dinner (with her), under a SUNNY and
bright night (no joking). Sun will disappear in the horizon around midnight
and will come up at 4AM. That's the fun of living at these latitudes.

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

> Does your company realize that you have this much time on your hands?

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Posting this tip with the subject text guarantees that I am not going to
> > be
> > criticized (is it written that way?)
> >

> > http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/0...-wmp11-window/
> >
> > The (useless) tip shows you how to make all WMP11 window transparent.
> > Is this a bug?
> > Carlos

Colin Barnhorst

My wife is from Saskatchewan and I have seen such sunlit hours. Not a place
where you just tell your kids to be home by dark.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Colin,
> My post took place at 8PM, Argentina time.
> So it is up to my wife, and not the company, to complain about my misuse
> of
> the Internet and my free time.
> Something she does quite often, by the way... (the "complaining" thing)
> And now I have my friend Colin, from Texas, also joining my wife's cause!
>

> Carlos
> P.S.: About to leave to a romantic dinner (with her), under a SUNNY and
> bright night (no joking). Sun will disappear in the horizon around
> midnight
> and will come up at 4AM. That's the fun of living at these latitudes.
>
> "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
>
>> Does your company realize that you have this much time on your hands?

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Posting this tip with the subject text guarantees that I am not going
>> > be
>> > criticized (is it written that way?)
>> >

>> > http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/0...-wmp11-window/
>> >
>> > The (useless) tip shows you how to make all WMP11 window transparent.
>> > Is this a bug?
>> > Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

What's amazing is that there's sun at all there. The fog and clouds and rain
are such a part of life. Definitely you should take advantage of the sun
when you have it to enjoy dinner with your wife. Very appropriate.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Colin,
> My post took place at 8PM, Argentina time.
> So it is up to my wife, and not the company, to complain about my misuse
> of
> the Internet and my free time.
> Something she does quite often, by the way... (the "complaining" thing)
> And now I have my friend Colin, from Texas, also joining my wife's cause!
>

> Carlos
> P.S.: About to leave to a romantic dinner (with her), under a SUNNY and
> bright night (no joking). Sun will disappear in the horizon around
> midnight
> and will come up at 4AM. That's the fun of living at these latitudes.
>
> "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
>
>> Does your company realize that you have this much time on your hands?

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Posting this tip with the subject text guarantees that I am not going
>> > be
>> > criticized (is it written that way?)
>> >

>> > http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/0...-wmp11-window/
>> >
>> > The (useless) tip shows you how to make all WMP11 window transparent.
>> > Is this a bug?
>> > Carlos

Tony Harding

Carlos wrote:
> Colin,
> My post took place at 8PM, Argentina time.
> So it is up to my wife, and not the company, to complain about my misuse of
> the Internet and my free time.
> Something she does quite often, by the way... (the "complaining" thing)
> And now I have my friend Colin, from Texas, also joining my wife's cause!
>

> Carlos
> P.S.: About to leave to a romantic dinner (with her), under a SUNNY and
> bright night (no joking). Sun will disappear in the horizon around midnight
> and will come up at 4AM. That's the fun of living at these latitudes.

Sounds pretty good to me. Is Argentina a hospitable place for US expats?

Tony Harding

Charlie Russel - MVP wrote:
> What's amazing is that there's sun at all there. The fog and clouds and
> rain are such a part of life.

Are we discussing Patagonia here?

Colin Barnhorst

Portland.

news:479a1ee3$0$11584$(E-Mail Removed)...