Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > stargate tsunami

stargate tsunami

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

theres this fully sick supra that hoons around near my house, no vinyls or anything, but ive seen it drag at the lights, and when he floors it, it rockets something chronic. You can hear it from a coupla hundred metres away too, not from the engine but from the subs in the boot btw, they r JL Audio subs i saw him get pulled over by a cop and he opened the boot.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Is that the White supra or the Black one?
Did u know theres 3 skylines that drive down my non populated street! and 2 lancers (one has vinyls and a body kit the other just has sweet subs and a massive turbo with blow off u can hear from half way up the Capalaba Lydon road )
Man theres even a Nice car that drives down the street every morning before i catch the bus... its always Hanging on the behind of someone he finally got it spraied the other month
Theres alot of car nuts around here, the guy that wrote the orginal PSone LCD mod was from QLD (i forget where but he bought the LCD from Harvey Norman)

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Black one. Rego is like, SIK ##. i dunno whatnumbers, but it was SIK

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Ahahahha see what I mean? Sounds like all the hawted up cars are at queensland

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

you got that right... mine is hot... because i isn't existant yet

neko138

lol. mine is hot, but i'd have to be 30 before i could afford to a) buy it and b) insure it. and there aint no way im parking it at Colonnades. (dodgy shops)
as for the case, will dig up some pics when i get my paws on the digi cam (soooooooon i hope)

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Your car? Hot?
*holds back tears of laughter*
I'm not saying mine is hot, but yours would have to be 'hot' pink before it was hawt

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

hot pink can be a good affect for a girls modded case/car... or just a out of the blue case/car

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

When she did the pink cat mods to it in NFSU it looked pretty darn cool

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i told u pink isn't all that bad... but purple... no no purple isn't good