Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Wireless problem please help some one

Wireless problem please help some one

cu525 cu525 is offline
Junior Member

i have a dell laptop D520 and am having a problem with my wireless
i have installed intel(R) PROset/wireless the problem i have is it has a conflict with the widows wireless utillity.

What i need to know is how to turn off the windows utillity so that the Intel one will work

Spent ages looking on the internet and the only thing i can find is how to disable the whole driver

Please can some one help outthere

Regards

James