Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Nikon D40 with 300mm lens AND teleconverter (Nikkor AF-S Teleconverter TC-20E II)

Re: Nikon D40 with 300mm lens AND teleconverter (Nikkor AF-S Teleconverter TC-20E II)

Rita Berkowitz

Neil Harrington wrote:

> Owners or prospective buyers of older F-mount lenses are reasonably
> expected to do their homework before buying a D40.

BINGO! You do forget that this concept is lost on most Canon shooters since
they lack the level of intelligence required to do "homework" that is needed
for an educated purchase.

Rita

Neil Harrington

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> Neil Harrington wrote:
>
>> Owners or prospective buyers of older F-mount lenses are reasonably
>> expected to do their homework before buying a D40.

> BINGO! You do forget that this concept is lost on most Canon
> shooters since they lack the level of intelligence required to do
> "homework" that is needed for an educated purchase.

Ah. I knew there must be an explanation.

Neil

Mr.T

"Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You do forget that this concept is lost on most Canon shooters since
> they lack the level of intelligence required to do "homework" that is

needed
> for an educated purchase.
>
> Rita

Your speaking from personal experience obviously.

MrT.

Wolfgang Weisselberg

["Followup-To:" header set to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.]
Rita Berkowitz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Neil Harrington wrote:

>> Owners or prospective buyers of older F-mount lenses are reasonably
>> expected to do their homework before buying a D40.

> BINGO! You do forget that this concept is lost on most Canon shooters since
> they lack the level of intelligence required to do "homework" that is needed
> for an educated purchase.

Ah, yes, us Canon shooters is all dege'nrat's who don' need to
go to 'niverst'y --- we just buy Canon and EF lenses ... and ...
everything ... just ... works.

Clearly, the end of the world is near.

-Wolfgang

Rita Berkowitz

Mr.T wrote:

>> You do forget that this concept is lost on most Canon shooters since
>> they lack the level of intelligence required to do "homework" that
>> is needed for an educated purchase.

> Your speaking from personal experience obviously.

In my defense I was smart enough to recognize the gaping hole in Canon's
lens quality that I shot my Mk III with Nikkors.

Rita

Annika1980

On Jan 25, 8:04*am, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In my defense I was smart enough to recognize the gaping hole in Canon's
> lens quality that I shot my Mk III with Nikkors.
>
> Rita

The only gaping hole I see around here is you.

Wolfgang Weisselberg

["Followup-To:" header set to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.]
Rita Berkowitz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In my defense I was smart enough to recognize the gaping hole in Canon's
> lens quality that I shot my Mk III with Nikkors.

Sure, it _could_ not have anything to do with you owning your
Nikkors and no Canon lenses, since you bought these Nikkors just
for the MK III and sold them afterwards.

Excuse me for a monthe or two while I laugh.

-Wolfgang