Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Javafx coding help needed...... plsss

Javafx coding help needed...... plsss

sukanya84@gmail.com

hi,
I have developed a small eclipse application. I want to integrate
javafx with it.
I used the eclipse view's "composite" as the frame for the javafx
application i developed, say a frame has a canvas which inturn has a
rectangle.
Integration using the following code which i found in the net,

var frame = SWT_AWT.new_Frame(composite);
where the composite is the eclipse view's composite. And all fx
components on fx's rootpane component and added it to the frame using,

frame.add(rootpane.getComponent());
This worked out excepting for Popupmenus.When i click for popupmenus,
it shows and disappears. Other mouse click and drag options are
working fine.
But if the frame is changed to javafx frame , all popup menus work
fine. But i need it to be embedded within the view which wants an
SWT_AWT base frame.

Can anybody suggest me something on this??

Sukanya