Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Automatic Source View

Automatic Source View

Blinky the Shark

I love the efficiency of pages that let you view source without even
clicking on View Source.

http://www.cafepress.com/virtualspat

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Jonathan N. Little

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> I love the efficiency of pages that let you view source without even
> clicking on View Source.
>
> http://www.cafepress.com/virtualspat

Like standing in front of an audience in your underwear!

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:46:53 GMT
Blinky the Shark scribed:

> I love the efficiency of pages that let you view source without even
> clicking on View Source.
>
> http://www.cafepress.com/virtualspat

Maybe the entrepreneur had a spat with his pagemaker.

--
Neredbojias
Riches are their own reward.

place57

On Jan 23, 5:27 pm, "Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> >http://www.cafepress.com/virtualspat

> Like standing in front of an audience in your underwear!

Or better yet.....

http://www.myvideosvault.com/videos/Sexy/Naked_Magician

Blinky the Shark

Jonathan N. Little wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> I love the efficiency of pages that let you view source without even
>> clicking on View Source.
>>
>> http://www.cafepress.com/virtualspat
>>

> Like standing in front of an audience in your underwear!

I've done that. No, wait...*they* were wearing underwear. Uh...no,
that's not right, either. ****. I must've been drinking. Never mind.

--

Neredbojias wrote:

> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:46:53
> GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
>

>> I love the efficiency of pages that let you view source without even
>> clicking on View Source.
>>
>> http://www.cafepress.com/virtualspat

> Maybe the entrepreneur had a spat with his pagemaker.

What the heck's that "cp" element?

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups
Blinky: http://blinkynet.net

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 24 Jan 2008 05:54:22 GMT
Blinky the Shark scribed:

> Neredbojias wrote:
>
>> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:46:53
>> GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
>>

>>> I love the efficiency of pages that let you view source without even
>>> clicking on View Source.
>>>
>>> http://www.cafepress.com/virtualspat

>> Maybe the entrepreneur had a spat with his pagemaker.

> What the heck's that "cp" element?

Possibly "cafepress". The blurb is within a table, between 2 rows.
Someone unfamiliar with html might have tried to insert it in the page that
way, dunno. The page itself has no doctype, tons of javascript, and this
comment at the beginning -

<!-- NAME: cp/store_lite.ascx -->

- whatever that means.

A good example of what _not_ to do.