Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Encrypted Reverse Shell Utilizing Netcat & Stunnel

Encrypted Reverse Shell Utilizing Netcat & Stunnel

Ubourgeek@gmail.com

Good day.

I have been attempting to implement an encrypted netcat-based reverse
shell using stunnel but have met with no success as of this writing.
This being stated, I have decided request assistance/guidance from the
mighty Usenet Oracle.

Would anyone know of an online tutorial or be able to provide one in
this regard? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated with thanks
in advance!

Cheers,

U.

Todd H.

> Good day.
>
> I have been attempting to implement an encrypted netcat-based reverse
> shell using stunnel but have met with no success as of this writing.
> This being stated, I have decided request assistance/guidance from the
> mighty Usenet Oracle.
>
> Would anyone know of an online tutorial or be able to provide one in
> this regard? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated with thanks
> in advance!

Don't have one handy, but a search for cryptcat might be in order. It
does what you seek.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/