Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Unable to connect to MCP website

Unable to connect to MCP website

Dadep

Hello,
last year I've passed two MS exams (in Italy), and now I need to see them in
the MCP website. I have created liveID account but I have not clear where to
find MCP ID. In the Score Report I have a CANDIDATE ID but is not working as
MCPID.

does anyone help me ?

thanks in advance
regards Davide

Montreal MCT

Hi Davide,

After you passed your first exam you should have received an e-mail from
Microsoft instructing you on how to proceed. If you cannot find that e-mail
then I suggest you contact Microsoft ((E-Mail Removed)) for help.

Good luck!

Montreal MCT
http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

"Dadep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6pClj.231687$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Hello,
> last year I've passed two MS exams (in Italy), and now I need to see them
> in the MCP website. I have created liveID account but I have not clear
> where to find MCP ID. In the Score Report I have a CANDIDATE ID but is not
> working as MCPID.
>
> does anyone help me ?
>
> thanks in advance
> regards Davide

Dadep

"Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Davide,
>
> After you passed your first exam you should have received an e-mail from
> Microsoft instructing you on how to proceed. If you cannot find that
> e-mail then I suggest you contact Microsoft ((E-Mail Removed)) for
> help.
>
> Good luck!
>
> Montreal MCT
> Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
> http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

thank you very much
Davide

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
Unable to renew IP address/unable to connect to wireless network =?Utf-8?B?SmFzZXlCb3k=?= Wireless Networking 1 12-22-2005 04:28 AM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
Cannot log into MCP website! Christian Young MCSD 0 12-10-2003 02:52 PM
MCP website ramy MCSD 1 11-12-2003 05:40 PM

Advertisments