Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Submitting with PAMIE

Submitting with PAMIE

romo20350@gmail.com

Hi I really need help. I've been looking around for an answer forever.
I need to submit a form with no name and also the submit button has no
name or value. How might I go about doing either of these. Thanks

Gabriel Genellina

En Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:39:33 -0200, <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió:

> Hi I really need help. I've been looking around for an answer forever.
> I need to submit a form with no name and also the submit button has no
> name or value. How might I go about doing either of these. Thanks

I think you'll have more luck in a specific forum like the PAMIE User
Group at
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Pamie_UsersGroup/

--
Gabriel Genellina

romo20350@gmail.com

On Jan 22, 7:49*pm, "Gabriel Genellina" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> En Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:39:33 -0200, <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió:
>
> > Hi I really need help. I've been looking around for an answer forever.
> > I need to submit a form with no name and also the submit button has no
> > name or value. How might I go about doing either of these. Thanks

> I think you'll have more luck in a specific forum like the PAMIE User *
> Group athttp://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Pamie_UsersGroup/
>
> --
> Gabriel Genellina

Thanks I signed up and awaiting approval. Hopefully I can get help
soon.

trouble with PAMIE daniel Python 0 10-30-2007 01:40 AM
PAMIE save an image elbertlev@hotmail.com Python 0 06-09-2006 06:31 PM
Pamie and Python - new browser focus saltima Python 0 05-02-2006 01:50 PM
Using PAMIE to upload and download files...is it possible? scrimp Python 10 06-23-2005 04:16 PM
OpenSource Automation tool - Pamie 1.5 released calfdog@yahoo.com Python 0 06-03-2005 05:03 AM

Advertisments