Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > pros and cons of WPF development

pros and cons of WPF development

DNB

I are thinking of planning to develop out next web based application in WPF.
Can someone tell what are pros and cons of WPF development ?

Thanks
DS

Jignesh

In my view I doubt serious applications will have any advantage of
developing in WPF, eg. banking related applications, I don't see need of
high graphical effects.

Interesting issue raised.. any more comments from others..

- JIGNESH

"DNB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#teCS$(E-Mail Removed)...

> I are thinking of planning to develop out next web based application in
> WPF.
> Can someone tell what are pros and cons of WPF development ?
>

> Thanks
> DS

DNB

The application which we are developing is data centric i.e. will be
frequently accessing data.
But in case of WPF web based applicartion (or XBAP, XAML Browser
Application), we can only access data using web service and as per my
thinking it will not be
as efficient as regular .Net web based application.

Any more comments from others...

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...