Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JSF to Portlet

JSF to Portlet

Ravion

HI all,

Is there any documentation by which I can learn how an existing JSF
application can be changed into a JSR 168 portlet compliant ? Please help
if there are any links/valuable advises, thanks

Regards,
Ravion

Arne Vajh°j

Ravion wrote:
> Is there any documentation by which I can learn how an existing JSF
> application can be changed into a JSR 168 portlet compliant ? Please help
> if there are any links/valuable advises, thanks

My understanding was that it was mandated in the JSF standard that
any JSF app should work in a portlet container.

Arne