Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Save HD-DVD (Warner Brothers, The Consumer Has Not "Clearly" Chosen Blu-Ray) Thousands are signing

Save HD-DVD (Warner Brothers, The Consumer Has Not "Clearly" Chosen Blu-Ray) Thousands are signing

High Def Ducks

http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition.html

If you support HD-DVD and or multiple formats in the future consider signing
this petition.
Almost 12,000 signatures and word is that WB and other studios have noticed
and it watching closely..and may reverse it's stance.
Consumer backlash is very strong in support of HD-DVD.
Over 1 million dedicated players sold so far is not a failure.

http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/sh...(UPDATED)/1374

Derek Janssen

High Def Ducks wrote:

> http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition.html

In other news, the PetitionOnline fight to save "Felicity" seems not to
have borne any fruit...

Derek Janssen (boy, remember when fans pretended to take PO seriously,
back before the "Class action lawsuit" fanboy craze?)

ChairmanOfTheBored

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 07:43:36 GMT, Derek Janssen
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>High Def Ducks wrote:
>
>> http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition.html

>In other news, the PetitionOnline fight to save "Felicity" seems not to
>have borne any fruit...
>
>Derek Janssen (boy, remember when fans pretended to take PO seriously,
>back before the "Class action lawsuit" fanboy craze?)
>(E-Mail Removed)

In the same old **** news, the DerekTard is still spewing the same old
****. Why is no one surprised?

T.B.

"High Def Ducks" shilled:

> http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition.html
>
> If you support HD-DVD and or multiple formats in the future consider
> signing
> this petition.
> Almost 12,000 signatures and word is that WB and other studios have
> noticed
> and it watching closely..and may reverse it's stance.
> Consumer backlash is very strong in support of HD-DVD.
> Over 1 million dedicated players sold so far is not a failure.
>
> http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/sh...(UPDATED)/1374

Is there a reason you changed your screen name from "Gravity" to "High Def
Ducks" in the space of 5 minutes to post your useless HD-DVD junk?

Face it bunky, you backed the wrong horse. Time to move on.

T.B.

Doug Jacobs

T.B. <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Is there a reason you changed your screen name from "Gravity" to "High Def
> Ducks" in the space of 5 minutes to post your useless HD-DVD junk?

Same reason as for why he didn't just cross-post this - he's a clueless
spammer.

> Face it bunky, you backed the wrong horse. Time to move on.

More than that, has there EVER been a situation where a petition from
petitiononline has gotten any sort of attention from the targetted
company(ies)?

--
It's not broken. It's...advanced.

Derek Janssen

Doug Jacobs wrote:

> T.B. <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Is there a reason you changed your screen name from "Gravity" to "High Def
>>Ducks" in the space of 5 minutes to post your useless HD-DVD junk?

> Same reason as for why he didn't just cross-post this - he's a clueless
> spammer.

Hey, give Ablang a break--At least he's NOT posting gay Hilary
Duff-obsessed cut-and-paster articles in our faces, for the first time
in three years!
(Granted, for obvious reasons, but...)

>>Face it bunky, you backed the wrong horse. Time to move on.

> More than that, has there EVER been a situation where a petition from
> petitiononline has gotten any sort of attention from the targetted
> company(ies)?

The whole "PetitionOnline will save us!" craze started way, way, WAYYY
back in the 90's (and stayed there), when Amazon and DVDExpress.com
conducted *real* studio disk-title sales-petitions on their sites, and
occasionally forwarded the results to the appropriate people.

It seemed like the kind of thing some responsible webmaster should do as
its own site, but someone forgot to tell PO that after you get all your
lil' fanboy votes, THEN you actually send in to someone specific who
would make the decision (like, not the Big CEO of the Whole Company)--
No, you don't just sit around patiently and wait for them to find the
site after you become really-famous-'n-stuff.

Derek Janssen
(E-Mail Removed)

Tarkus

No thanks, I'm not a ****ing idiot.

> Almost 12,000 signatures and word is that WB and other studios have noticed
> and it watching closely..and may reverse it's stance.

Wow! 12,000 whole signatures! That's really difficult to do online.
Warner must already be regretting their decision to go Blu-ray.

Beta Ray

"Tarkus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> High Def Ducks wrote:
>> http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition.html
>>
>> If you support HD-DVD and or multiple formats in the future consider
>> signing
>> this petition.

> No thanks, I'm not a ****ing idiot.
>
>> Almost 12,000 signatures and word is that WB and other studios have
>> noticed
>> and it watching closely..and may reverse it's stance.

> Wow! 12,000 whole signatures! That's really difficult to do online.
> Warner must already be regretting their decision to go Blu-ray.

21,000 now. Whatever that mean I don't know.

T.B.

"Beta Ray" aka High Def Ducks aka some dumbass troll wrote:

>>> http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition.html
>>>
>>> If you support HD-DVD and or multiple formats in the future consider
>>> signing
>>> this petition.

>> No thanks, I'm not a ****ing idiot.
>>
>>> Almost 12,000 signatures and word is that WB and other studios have
>>> noticed
>>> and it watching closely..and may reverse it's stance.

>> Wow! 12,000 whole signatures! That's really difficult to do online.
>> Warner must already be regretting their decision to go Blu-ray.

> 21,000 now. Whatever that mean I don't know.

It means nothing, trollboy.

BTW, can we just call you "Shaw," seeing as you can't seem to hold on to a
screen name for more than a day and Shaw Residential Internet is your ISP.

T.B.

null

So you'd like to be ****ed up the ass by a Sony rootkit would you ?