Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Save HD-DVD (Warner Brothers, The Consumer Has Not "Clearly" Chosen Blu-Ray) Thousands are signing

Save HD-DVD (Warner Brothers, The Consumer Has Not "Clearly" Chosen Blu-Ray) Thousands are signing

Tarkus

null wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:59:05 -0800, Tarkus
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> High Def Ducks wrote:
>>> http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition.html
>>>
>>> If you support HD-DVD and or multiple formats in the future consider signing
>>> this petition.

>> No thanks, I'm not a ****ing idiot.
>>
>>> Almost 12,000 signatures and word is that WB and other studios have noticed
>>> and it watching closely..and may reverse it's stance.

>> Wow! 12,000 whole signatures! That's really difficult to do online.
>> Warner must already be regretting their decision to go Blu-ray.

> So you'd like to be ****ed up the ass by a Sony rootkit would you ?

First, I never gave a preference for either format.

Second, unlike apparently your stupid ass, I'm not dumb enough to have
autoplay enabled on my disc drives.

And third, since most players are non-computer drives, how the hell do
you get a rootkit from a Blu-ray disc, assuming they have them, which
they don't?

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?