Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Photomax Image Maker software will not load on XP Machine afterReformat

Photomax Image Maker software will not load on XP Machine afterReformat

brickrow@gmail.com

Hi
This software for my camera loaded properly on the original
installtion but, when I try it now--(up to current levels of XP)-- the
fololowing error message appears-'this is not compatible with Windows
NT'--of all things.
I have done some googling but have been unable to come to resolution.
Any help would be appreciated.
The polaroid site is not that helpful either.
Thanks
Bob

htnakirs@gmail.com

Try installing in Win 95/98 compatibility mode. Right click on the
installer and acces its properties. There will be a compatibility tab.

Bob Bob

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:07:19 -0800 (PST), "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Try installing in Win 95/98 compatibility mode. Right click on the
>installer and acces its properties. There will be a compatibility tab.

Thanks. 1st thing after work.
Bob