Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Reloading Windows XP Professional

Reloading Windows XP Professional

Jane C

Pizza cutter? <g>

--
Jane, not plain 64 bit enabled
MVP Windows Shell/User
news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yup, also a good one.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Patrick

LOL now stop guys

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "acrylic plastic composite object" - I like it!
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
>

> "Tom Ferguson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23OI$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Yes, the acrylic plastic composite object., circular with a circular hole
>> in its centre.
>>
>> You correctly enlarge the possible-fault list, and all are found too
>> often. All except "dirty" require replacement media from some good
>> source. Of course, one needs the same type as the original: retail for
>> retail, OEM for OEM. &c.
>>
>> Tom

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I'm sure you meant CD, Tom. But the instructions are the same.
>>>
>>> Another valid question is the source of the CD - is it an official one?
>>> Or one burned from some other source. If so, it could be a bad CD. And
>>> even if an official one, it could be damaged. Or, as you point out,
>>> dirty.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Charlie.
>>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
>>>

>>> "Tom Ferguson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:%23QN$KI%(E-Mail Removed)...

Carlos

Or template for cutting diet-sized pizzas servings?
Or coaster for convenience retractable tray included in computers in a door
labeled "DVD" or "CD"?

Carlos