Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > I miscommunicated my Problem...

I miscommunicated my Problem...

Michael Kicak

My bad... sorry, but my problem is that when I go to a file which is a
picture, Jpeg image, and click on it, it is opened by Quicktime and not by
Windows Picture and Fax Viewer. I wish to change the default to the Windows
Picture and Fax Viewer...

I know very little about computers, so much so that I can't even communicate
my problem correctly...
Thank you all for your indulgence...
Mike

Jeff Strickland

Use Windows Explorer and navigate to any .jpg file -- look in your My
Pictures folder, which is a sub-folder of your My Documents folder.

Right click and choose Open With, then click Choose Program, and click the
Always Open With check box.

Your JPG files will be opened with the program you select.

newsbMkj.54786$(E-Mail Removed). ..