Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Hi I'm New!!

Hi I'm New!!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Quote:
don't let the new guy know that
hehe i thought u might catch my sneekiness

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

I think the new "GUY" is saying that HE is not a "Guy" but rather that SHE is a "Dudette". Could be wrong, maybe he's just saying he's not a dude because dude technically means bull's testicles.

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

We'll just have to wait and see if guy or gal.
PS, I meant no disrespect AMP

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Amber is a girl(women,lady,chick)

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Well I hope my quote/your sig doesn't offend anyone

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i hope not ether... but its just a bit of Forum Humor

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

She's a girl, woman, lady AND chick all at the same time? Must keep her busy. Not as busy as spamming your tits off but still.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

ok well lets get our facts straight...
A Woman, lady and chick means Adult woman or female with femine characteristics.
A Girl means Female.
(at least to my knowledge )
so its technically not that hard. problably just as hard as being a female.
now i has state my random crap... which probably and usally always gets not read

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Of course it gets read. But no one cares

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

see someone does care you