Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Super Equipment And Book Sale

Super Equipment And Book Sale

David Mitchell Schwartz

Friends,
You are in luck! You have been especially chosen to receive this one
time first-come first-serve offer! It involves no Nigerian banks or
multiple payments of $39.95. With great deliberation and joy, I have
elected to pursue my former career slowly but surely in social work.

I need to unload some stuff quickly. That said, I want my Cisco rack
to be sold in 1 piece if at all possible so as to make life much
easier. In any case, you'd need to come over at mutual convenience to
get the parts, preferably the entire rack. I take cash, cashier's
check or preferably Paypal. The following sale is exclusive to the St.
Louis, Missouri only. You would be responsible for retrieval of all
merchandise! You need to provide your own dolly and means of
transportation. I suggest a hernia belt, cause the rack is heavy.

The rack includes a small rack, places for up to about 8 devices, and
a slanty shelf metal part (I think it is for storage).
I have :
Three Cisco 2912 switches
Two 2620 routers with ISDN and WIC devices
One 2610 router with an ISDN and WIC device
One ISDN Simulator
Two Transceivers
Several ISDN and WIC Devices
Three serial DTE/ DCE cables and many cross-over and straight-through
cables. In fact, I lost count.
4 terminal (emulation) cables with easy to use USB-Serial adapters
(trust me, they are life-savers), driver disks.

This equipment is all around the 12.03 IOS. I have the IOS disc, and
the ISDN Simulator disc.

Also included in this price:
CCNP BCSI Quck Command book $10.00
CCNP Latest set of 4 books $90.00 I Paid $130, delivery included.
Mike Myers Network + $20.00
Mike Myers A+ $15.00

All this.... A mere $2000 firm. Believe me, I am taking quite the
financial hit, but need to move this stuff!

Again, this stuff is priced to move. Tell your friends! Bring a van,
dolly, bungee cords, etc. to haul the rack.

Sincerely,
David M. Schwartz
(314) 363-8087

headsetadapter.com

Let's see:

Cisco 2912 switches 3x $90 = $270
Cisco 2620 router 2x $105 = $210
Cisco 2610 router = $85
ISDN Simulator = $350
Transceivers 2x $20 = $40
DCE-DTE cables $12.50 each
Patch cords $1-3 each
USB-Serial dongles $12-20 each

Total a little bit over $1000

*** All prices are on eBay with "Buy Now". Real prices may be significantly
lower.

Good luck,

Mike
CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, Cisco Voice, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc.
CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)
------
Headset Adapters for Cisco IP Phones
www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com
www.headsetadapter.com

"David Mitchell Schwartz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Friends,
> You are in luck! You have been especially chosen to receive this one
> time first-come first-serve offer! It involves no Nigerian banks or
> multiple payments of $39.95. With great deliberation and joy, I have
> elected to pursue my former career slowly but surely in social work.
>
> I need to unload some stuff quickly. That said, I want my Cisco rack
> to be sold in 1 piece if at all possible so as to make life much
> easier. In any case, you'd need to come over at mutual convenience to
> get the parts, preferably the entire rack. I take cash, cashier's
> check or preferably Paypal. The following sale is exclusive to the St.
> Louis, Missouri only. You would be responsible for retrieval of all
> merchandise! You need to provide your own dolly and means of
> transportation. I suggest a hernia belt, cause the rack is heavy.
>
> The rack includes a small rack, places for up to about 8 devices, and
> a slanty shelf metal part (I think it is for storage).
> I have :
> Three Cisco 2912 switches
> Two 2620 routers with ISDN and WIC devices
> One 2610 router with an ISDN and WIC device
> One ISDN Simulator
> Two Transceivers
> Several ISDN and WIC Devices
> Three serial DTE/ DCE cables and many cross-over and straight-through
> cables. In fact, I lost count.
> 4 terminal (emulation) cables with easy to use USB-Serial adapters
> (trust me, they are life-savers), driver disks.
>
> This equipment is all around the 12.03 IOS. I have the IOS disc, and
> the ISDN Simulator disc.
>
> Also included in this price:
> CCNP BCSI Quck Command book $10.00
> CCNP Latest set of 4 books $90.00 I Paid $130, delivery included.
> Mike Myers Network + $20.00
> Mike Myers A+ $15.00
>

> All this.... A mere $2000 firm. Believe me, I am taking quite the
> financial hit, but need to move this stuff!
>

> Again, this stuff is priced to move. Tell your friends! Bring a van,
> dolly, bungee cords, etc. to haul the rack.
>
> Sincerely,
> David M. Schwartz
> (314) 363-8087
> (E-Mail Removed)

David Mitchell Schwartz

On Jan 21, 10:42 am, "headsetadapter.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> [...]

> > One ISDN Simulator
> > Two Transceivers
> > Several ISDN and WIC Devices
> > Three serial DTE/ DCE cables and many cross-over and straight-through
> > cables. In fact, I lost count.
> > 4 terminal (emulation) cables with easy to use USB-Serial adapters
> > (trust me, they are life-savers), driver disks.

> > This equipment is all around the 12.03 IOS. I have the IOS disc, and
> > the ISDN Simulator disc.

> > Also included in this price:
> > CCNP BCSI Quck Command book $10.00
> > CCNP Latest set of 4 books $90.00 I Paid $130, delivery included.
> > Mike Myers Network + $20.00
> > Mike Myers A+ $15.00

> > All this.... A mere $2000 firm. Believe me, I am taking quite the
> > financial hit, but need to move this stuff!

> > Again, this stuff is priced to move. Tell your friends! Bring a van,
> > dolly, bungee cords, etc. to haul the rack.

IT'S NOW $1,500 on Ebay or Craig's List because of the books, , rack,
extra cables and WIC devices!

Cisco equipment sale Cisco 8 09-27-2006 04:56 PM
super.super.super how? Java 24 02-24-2005 10:51 PM
Lab Equipment for Sale Perry Cisco 0 01-03-2004 03:02 AM
Inheriting variables, super, and "not super"? Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng Ruby 7 12-11-2003 12:03 PM
CISCO EQUIPMENT FOR SALE Ulf Bye Cisco 0 07-24-2003 12:00 PM

Advertisments