Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > I'm selling off my Cisco lab. If you're interested in getting a cert, need production/lab equip., check my link!

I'm selling off my Cisco lab. If you're interested in getting a cert, need production/lab equip., check my link!

joey024@aol.com

It's all Cisco... It all works. You'd be getting it straight from a
experienced networker! Thanks--good luck!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZyouda1

joey024@aol.com