Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Any Fujifilm FinePix F40fd camera owners - any good?

Any Fujifilm FinePix F40fd camera owners - any good?

vlmarcor

Anybody own a Fujifilm FinePix F40fd digital camera?
What are your opinions of this camera? Which accessories do you recommend
with this camera - compact protective case, memory card, ac adapter, lens
cleaning cloth, lcd screen protector, extra lithium-ion battery, etc.

John Turco

vlmarcor wrote:

> Anybody own a Fujifilm FinePix F40fd digital camera?
> What are your opinions of this camera? Which accessories do you recommend
> with this camera - compact protective case, memory card, ac adapter, lens
> cleaning cloth, lcd screen protector, extra lithium-ion battery, etc.

Hello,

All of those items would be advisable, regardless of the camera in
question.

Good luck!

Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>