Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Nvidia GeForce 7500 LE?

Nvidia GeForce 7500 LE?

David

Balarc Advisor tells me my graphic card is Nvidia GeForce 7500 LE in my HP
PC.
Googleing I failed to find its specification, anyone know where it can be
found?
The only clue I got was it is a special 7300 GS made for HP and slightly
faster.
Thanks

--
Regards,
David

Please reply to News Group

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"David" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Balarc Advisor tells me my graphic card is Nvidia GeForce 7500 LE in my HP
>PC.
>Googleing I failed to find its specification, anyone know where it can be
>found?
>The only clue I got was it is a special 7300 GS made for HP and slightly
>faster.

Start | Run <type in>
msinfo32
<enter>

See what that finds
--

http://www.tweebiscuit.net/2008/01/1...-philosophies/

David

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "David" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Balarc Advisor tells me my graphic card is Nvidia GeForce 7500 LE in my HP
>>PC.
>>Googleing I failed to find its specification, anyone know where it can be
>>found?
>>The only clue I got was it is a special 7300 GS made for HP and slightly
>>faster.

> Start | Run <type in>
> msinfo32
> <enter>
>
> See what that finds
> --

Sorry it too late I have removed it from the PC, and the upgrade in.
Thanks for your reply.

--
Regards,
David