Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > An Invitation

An Invitation

Nadine

Hello to Everyone,

My name is Nadine. I wanted to give a personal invitation to all the
lucky men out there, to come and visit my new services. I am a well
known figure, in the business of International Matchmaking, and
Introductions. I have braught together hundreds, if not thousands, of
happy couples together. I helped to build one of the most successful,
name brand marriage agencies in the world. I have many thousands of
lovely females, models, modest girls, refined ladies from all walks of
life. They have come to me over the years, to have me help them meet
their soul mate, their man for marriage in real life. I would like to
help you, or a friend, if they are in need.

Thank You,

Nadine
www.eurowifefinder.com
and
www.eurobridefinder.com

Invitation to JAVA professionals (Need Help) k.vidura@gmail.com Java 11 01-25-2006 05:01 PM
invitation mrinal_jg@hotmail.com Cisco 1 10-27-2005 09:17 PM
An Open Source Invitation From SpeakABill Networks & World Media Host Org W. K. Mahler StreamABill Media Firefox 1 12-18-2004 10:59 AM
Invitation to Register in ISQED04 INFO VHDL 0 02-19-2004 03:50 AM
SVG and XSLT Development Tool Beta Invitation dhoward99@hotmail.com XML 0 09-23-2003 03:10 PM

Advertisments