Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Ruby Programming

Ruby Programming

LinkExchange.AB@gmail.com

iTechArt has specialized in Ruby on Rails (ROR) development and
provides a complete software outsourcing services for web development
solutions based on Ruby. We suggest use Ruby framework for developing
database-backed web applications with Ajax on front-end because it's a
great fit for practically any type of web application: collaboration,
community, e-commerce, content management and statistics.

Ruby development environment and technologies:

* Ruby On Rails development framework
* MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2
* RadRails IDE, ActionWebservice for Ruby
* Linux, Apache, lighttpd
* OOP and software development
* Search engines optimization

http://www.itechart.com/Pages/Subsec...velopment.aspx

Diez B. Roggisch

> iTechArt has specialized in Ruby on Rails (ROR) development and
> provides a complete software outsourcing services for web development
> solutions based on Ruby. We suggest use Ruby framework for developing
> database-backed web applications with Ajax on front-end because it's a
> great fit for practically any type of web application: collaboration,
> community, e-commerce, content management and statistics.
>
> Ruby development environment and technologies:
>
> * Ruby On Rails development framework
> * MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2
> * RadRails IDE, ActionWebservice for Ruby
> * Linux, Apache, lighttpd
> * OOP and software development
> * Search engines optimization
>

> http://itechart.is.stupid/foo.aspx

Funny. Either rails isn't so good for the company's own website - which
I doubt - or they don't know as much about it as they claim....

link changed to prevent proper indexing ...

Diez