Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JAVA/ US CITIZEN/ CONTRACT/ IN

JAVA/ US CITIZEN/ CONTRACT/ IN

TOM GUGGER

NO THIRD PARTY
ON SITE WORK
US CITIZEN

Tom Gugger
Independent Recruiter

JAVA/ CONTRACT / IN

Hello,

.. We currently have a contract for a project that involves java based,
multi-tier application development on a product that performs Net Management
(SNMP) functions for radios. We are using SUN SE Java to create
applications (no applets). We are not using J2EE framework, but we are
creating a framework-like system. We are using JBoss. No security
clearance is required. The assignment would be at least for 6 months,
probably a year and potentially longer. The requirements and desires for
the position are listed below.

Requirements (must haves)
.. Strong Java application development experience
.. Willing to work in a Fort Wayne, IN facility.
.. Available in January
Strongly desired
.. Rate- $67 HR 1099-Contractor pays their expenses.
.. Strong skills and experience in creating User Interfaces with Java.
Experience with Java Swing library or other UI & Graphics libraries. We
don't want a human factors engineer or graphics artists, but strong java
developers with a good eye for human factors, graphics art, and aesthetics
would be ideal.
.. Strong skills and experience in application security: Experience using
Java libraries to provide protection and access control via logins with
specific roles and different access to the database based on those roles.
.. Able to read UML and use UML to present their ideas
Nice to have
.. Knowledge of J2EE and other frameworks
.. Knowledge of JBoss
.. Knowledge of SNMP and Network Management systems
.. Knowledge of ILOG Jviews
.. Knowledge of MySQL

If qualified and interested, feel free to email your resume to
(E-Mail Removed). Resume must reflect needed skills.

Remember-US Citizen-On Site work-- $67hr 1099.

--

TOM GUGGER
INDEPENDENT RECRUITER

http://www.usenet.com

satish

we have very good consultant on java technology present location is
NY. Name : Niharika

you can reach me on 217-241-2015

Thanks & Regards,
Satish
Global InfoTech Solutions || Your IT Solutions Partner ||
IT Training || Consulting ||
Tel 217-241-2015|| Fax 509-355-2910||
(E-Mail Removed) ||
www.globalinfotechinc.com || USA || India ||
Awarded Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company in USA in 2007