Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How write web page for smartphones, iPhones, etc?

How write web page for smartphones, iPhones, etc?

Ronald S. Cook

I've never done this, but I'm assuming it's easy?

I want to have my ASP.NET app detect what device the user is using. If a
computer, it would go to a normal web page. If a handheld of some sort, it
would go to a page that was designed for that size. What is that size
anyway? I think I've heard 320x240 maybe? Would I just have a normal page
with a small amount of content justified in the very top left of the screen,
or is there something more to writing a web page for smaller devices than a
computer.

Thanks,
Ron

JIGNESH