Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > mirroring control...?

mirroring control...?

laziers@gmail.com

Hi,

I have written [paging navigator] as a web user control.
Everything works well, but I must set this navigator to top and buttom
of the repeater.

like this: http://laziers.googlepages.com/repeater.png

ok, but I dont want to set 2 the same controls to page, synchronize
them etc.

Is there any method to hmm... copy? genarated html from first control
and paste it
to the buttom? or any idee to avoid the pasting 2 similar controls?

bye

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

As they are separate controls, you will always have to sync them. There is
nothing wrong with having two of the same user control on a page and syncing
the controls when the postback occurs. If you are using AJAX, it is a bit
trickier, of course and I would write the sync in JavaScript first, outside
of any control, to make sure you have the logic correct.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

| Think outside the box!

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have written [paging navigator] as a web user control.
> Everything works well, but I must set this navigator to top and buttom
> of the repeater.
>
> like this: http://laziers.googlepages.com/repeater.png
>
> ok, but I dont want to set 2 the same controls to page, synchronize
> them etc.
>
> Is there any method to hmm... copy? genarated html from first control
> and paste it
> to the buttom? or any idee to avoid the pasting 2 similar controls?
>
> bye

laziers@gmail.com

thx for replay

Desktop Mirroring over Ad-Hoc connection =?Utf-8?B?SmFyZWQ=?= Wireless Networking 1 09-27-2005 09:46 PM
Port mirroring on a cisco 2950 plc Cisco 1 04-30-2004 11:10 AM
ADSL Connection interface mirroring ATM state...? Adam Hill Cisco 3 11-12-2003 06:03 PM
Port Mirroring Command Dalirahma Cisco 1 10-21-2003 10:16 PM
mirroring ports on 2950 without 802.1q Olivier Thomas Cisco 1 07-08-2003 02:10 AM

Advertisments