Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > unable to list with Turbo on eBay

unable to list with Turbo on eBay

Rufus Dingle

I'm using Windows Me with both IE6 and Mozilla Firefox browsers. I'm trying
to upload items from my Turbo Lister to eBay, no uploads take place as I
keep getting this message for each item.

"Error: The legacy XML format used in this request is no longer supported."
I have no idea what it means. Will someone be kind enough to help me?

Thank you.

ded

"Rufus Dingle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4790e273$0$11599$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm using Windows Me with both IE6 and Mozilla Firefox browsers. I'm
> trying
> to upload items from my Turbo Lister to eBay, no uploads take place as I
> keep getting this message for each item.
>
> "Error: The legacy XML format used in this request is no longer
> supported."
> I have no idea what it means. Will someone be kind enough to help me?
>
> Thank you.

Did you not think to click the eBay support link:
https://ebay.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/eb...hp?p_faqid=835

You are uploading via a no longer supported format, exactly as the
error message indicated. Upgrade to version2 of Turbo Lister:
http://pages.ebay.com/turbo_lister/
Read the guides inder heading: "Helpful Turbo Lister Links"