Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > EXCEL FORMULA

EXCEL FORMULA

Kerri

I need help with a formula Please!!!

In one cell I have a Revenue Amount and in another I have the % to Budget

If the percent to budget is 105%-109.9% then the Revenue amount is
multiplied by 1%, if the percent to budget is 110% or higher the Revenue
amount is multiplied by 2%.

I could not get my IF statement to work in one forumula so I did 2 different
and the greater than 110% formula works but the

105% >=H6<=109.9% is not working.

Can anyone help me with the nested if's.

My Percent to budget is in H6, my Revenue is in H5.

If H6 is greater than or equal 105% and less than or equal to 109.9 % then
H5*1%
If H6 is greater than or equal to 110% then H5*2% other wise the formula
should return 0.

Thanks!!!!!

Mitch Garvis, MCT

Hi Kerri,

The proper forum for that question would be a Microsoft Excel newsgroup.
Good luck!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...