Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > report viewer

report viewer

jvcoach23

if there is a better list to send this to, please advise.

Visual Studio 2005, report viewer running in local mode, is there any way
to get it to print in an asp page using it's print functions, not IE's.

I thought i had heard that 2008 was suppose to allow this, but didn't know
if anything had happened with 2005's report viewer so it could be used to
print.

thanks
shannon

jvcoach23

was hoping someone could shed some light on this one...
thanks
shannon