Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Access Hotmail account from c#

Access Hotmail account from c#

Stan SR

Hi,

I googled this topic, but I didn't find the correct right code working with
c# 2.0 or above.
Do you have any idea how can I read (like pop account) emails from hotmail
account ?

I thank you in advance

Stan

Mark Rae [MVP]

"Stan SR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I googled this topic, but I didn't find the correct right code working
> with c# 2.0 or above.

Really...?
http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...%23%22+Hotmail

> Do you have any idea how can I read (like pop account) emails from hotmail
> account ?

What have you tried...?

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

Stan SR

"Mark Rae [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> "Stan SR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> I googled this topic, but I didn't find the correct right code working
>> with c# 2.0 or above.

> Really...?
> http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...%23%22+Hotmail
>
>> Do you have any idea how can I read (like pop account) emails from
>> hotmail account ?

> What have you tried...?

Yes I did, but they don't work (they were written for dot.net 1.1, using
MSXML2).

Stan