Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Looking for 4.0 oz cylinder bottle & Luer Lock cap

Looking for 4.0 oz cylinder bottle & Luer Lock cap

Martin @nohere.net

Hi
Anyone know where I can get a 4.0 oz cylinder bottle & Luer Lock cap
in the UK
I have even looked at US sites, but the postage costs are prohibitive
(about $70) for empty bottles costing only $10

Goggle doesn't throw up a lot of options
--
Martin

Whiskers

On 2008-01-18, Martin @nohere.net <Martin> wrote:

> Hi
> Anyone know where I can get a 4.0 oz cylinder bottle & Luer Lock cap
> in the UK
> I have even looked at US sites, but the postage costs are prohibitive
> (about $70) for empty bottles costing only $10
>
> Goggle doesn't throw up a lot of options

Does this look promising?
<http://uk.ask.com/web?qsrc=167&o=312...c=&imgt=&vidl=
&vidt=&q=luer+lock+cap&search=search&dm=ctry> or
<http://shortlinks.co.uk/6b7>.

You seem to be looking for medical or clinical equipment, so your local
pharmacists might be a good place to start.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Martin @nohere.net

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:25:14 +0000, Whiskers
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Does this look promising?
><http://uk.ask.com/web?qsrc=167&o=312...c=&imgt=&vidl=
>&vidt=&q=luer+lock+cap&search=search&dm=ctry> or
><http://shortlinks.co.uk/6b7>.
>
>You seem to be looking for medical or clinical equipment, so your local
>pharmacists might be a good place to start.

I was actually wanting to refill my printer carts direct from the
bottle instead of using a syringe

I found empty bottles here
http://jensenglobal.com/cgi-bin/jgd1/JG4.0BC.html
but postage is ridiculous