Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > question

question

huss

Hi
My name is hussein from iraq i did the exam 70-270 but i failed pass
it any ideas or tips for me i will be very grateful for you all i have
the following books the microsoft mcse training kit microsoft windows
xp professional and i have downloaded the resource kit in the technet
and i downloaded some tips from help and support from microsoft and
thank you all
With my best wishes
hussein

Chris Lobban

I think he means that he failed to pass it. Or in other words, he failed
it.

Hussein,
My advice would be, assuming you have Windows XP installed on your
computer, spend some time playing with it, exploring all the features
that you've read about in your books, and getting intimately familiar
with how everything works. Nothing beats practice, practice, practice.

Chris

Adamu Garba wrote:
> Salam Hussain,
>
> You said fail pass???? what do you mean?
>
> Adamu Garba
> MCSE, MCSA, MCTS.
>
> "huss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi
>> My name is hussein from iraq i did the exam 70-270 but i failed pass
>> it any ideas or tips for me i will be very grateful for you all i have
>> the following books the microsoft mcse training kit microsoft windows
>> xp professional and i have downloaded the resource kit in the technet
>> and i downloaded some tips from help and support from microsoft and
>> thank you all
>> With my best wishes
>> hussein

huss

On Jan 19, 5:19*am, "Adamu Garba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Salam Hussain,
>
> You said fail pass???? what do you mean?
>
> Adamu Garba
> MCSE, MCSA, MCTS.
>
> "huss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

> > Hi
> > My name is hussein from iraq i did the exam 70-270 but i failed pass
> > it any ideas or tips for me i will be very grateful for you all i have
> > the following books the microsoft mcse training kit microsoft windows
> > xp professional and i have downloaded the resource kit in the technet
> > and i downloaded some tips from help and support from microsoft and
> > thank you all
> > With my best wishes
> > hussein- Hide quoted text -

hi
thanks for quick response

huss

On Jan 19, 5:19*am, "Adamu Garba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Salam Hussain,
>
> You said fail pass???? what do you mean?
>
> Adamu Garba
> MCSE, MCSA, MCTS.
>
> "huss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

> > Hi
> > My name is hussein from iraq i did the exam 70-270 but i failed pass
> > it any ideas or tips for me i will be very grateful for you all i have
> > the following books the microsoft mcse training kit microsoft windows
> > xp professional and i have downloaded the resource kit in the technet
> > and i downloaded some tips from help and support from microsoft and
> > thank you all
> > With my best wishes
> > hussein- Hide quoted text -

hi
thanks for quick response i will take your advice sinserely

huss

On Jan 18, 5:49*pm, Chris Lobban <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> I think he means that he failed to pass it. Or in other words, he failed
> it.
>
> Hussein,
> My advice would be, assuming you have Windows XP installed on your
> computer, spend some time playing with it, exploring all the features
> that you've read about in your books, and getting intimately familiar
> with how everything works. Nothing beats practice, practice, practice.
>
> Chris
>

> Adamu Garba wrote:
> > Salam Hussain,

> > You said fail pass???? what do you mean?

> > Adamu Garba
> > MCSE, MCSA, MCTS.

> > "huss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Hi
> >> My name is hussein from iraq i did the exam 70-270 but i failed pass
> >> it any ideas or tips for me i will be very grateful for you all i have
> >> the following books the microsoft mcse training kit microsoft windows
> >> xp professional and i have downloaded the resource kit in the technet
> >> and i downloaded some tips from help and support from microsoft and
> >> thank you all
> >> With my best wishes
> >> hussein- Hide quoted text -

hi
thank you for your quick response i will do my best

Adamu Garba

Salam Hussain,

You said fail pass???? what do you mean?

Adamu Garba
MCSE, MCSA, MCTS.

"huss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> My name is hussein from iraq i did the exam 70-270 but i failed pass
> it any ideas or tips for me i will be very grateful for you all i have
> the following books the microsoft mcse training kit microsoft windows
> xp professional and i have downloaded the resource kit in the technet
> and i downloaded some tips from help and support from microsoft and
> thank you all
> With my best wishes
> hussein

Adamu Garba

Hussain,

I backed chris on practice issue. but you should download alot of practice
demo from microsoft to access your readiness for the exams. dont be
discouraged, go for your dream you will make it. all people that sat and
pass are not morethan ordinary individuals like you, the only secret they
have is enough practice and understanding of windows operational
architechture.

Keep on keeping on man

Adamu Garba
MCSE, MCSA, MCTS
"huss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> My name is hussein from iraq i did the exam 70-270 but i failed pass
> it any ideas or tips for me i will be very grateful for you all i have
> the following books the microsoft mcse training kit microsoft windows
> xp professional and i have downloaded the resource kit in the technet
> and i downloaded some tips from help and support from microsoft and
> thank you all
> With my best wishes
> hussein

Jaco Niemand

Also user the Measure Up software that comes with the book. It is a good way
to see how questions are being asked by Microsoft.

"Adamu Garba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hussain,
>
> I backed chris on practice issue. but you should download alot of practice
> demo from microsoft to access your readiness for the exams. dont be
> discouraged, go for your dream you will make it. all people that sat and
> pass are not morethan ordinary individuals like you, the only secret they
> have is enough practice and understanding of windows operational
> architechture.
>
> Keep on keeping on man
>
> Adamu Garba
> MCSE, MCSA, MCTS
> "huss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi
>> My name is hussein from iraq i did the exam 70-270 but i failed pass
>> it any ideas or tips for me i will be very grateful for you all i have
>> the following books the microsoft mcse training kit microsoft windows
>> xp professional and i have downloaded the resource kit in the technet
>> and i downloaded some tips from help and support from microsoft and
>> thank you all
>> With my best wishes
>> hussein

huss

On Jan 19, 12:35*pm, "Jaco Niemand" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Also user the Measure Up software that comes with the book. It is a good way
> to see how questions are being asked by Microsoft.
>
> "Adamu Garba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

> > Hussain,

> > I backed chris on practice issue. but you should download alot of practice
> > demo from microsoft to access your readiness for the exams. dont be
> > discouraged, go for your dream you will make it. all people that sat and
> > pass are not morethan ordinary individuals like you, the only secret they
> > have is enough practice and understanding of windows operational
> > architechture.

> > Keep on keeping on man

> > Adamu Garba
> > MCSE, MCSA, MCTS
> > "huss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Hi
> >> My name is hussein from iraq i did the exam 70-270 but i failed pass
> >> it any ideas or tips for me i will be very grateful for you all i have
> >> the following books the microsoft mcse training kit microsoft windows
> >> xp professional and i have downloaded the resource kit in the technet
> >> and i downloaded some tips from help and support from microsoft and
> >> thank you all
> >> With my best wishes
> >> hussein- Hide quoted text -

Hi
thank you for your tips and again i thank all who entered this post