Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > BT VOYAGER 2500V with VOIP

BT VOYAGER 2500V with VOIP

mymail@hotmail.co.uk

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:08:44 GMT, Grumpy
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>If you require someone to take more care with thier spelling or a better
>explanation of thier problem, then you must take more care in the way
>you request it.

And just who in their right mind is going to take any notice of him, I
did once and it cost me all of fifty odd quid for NOTHING .
>If the op chooses to ignore your request or that of the first poster
>that makes such a request, all those of a similar mind as yourself
>"choose not to reply"

Everyone should ignore him Ivor just loves telling others what to do
and what not to do .

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
: : On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:32:36 +0000, Desk Rabbit
: : <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: :
: :
: : : Err, this is a newsgroup. Ivor!!!!
: :
: : This is a FORUM Ivor if you don't like then tough .

Wrong.

: : : My two cents: Newbies need to learn and if we just
: : : ignore the top
: :
: : But not from your stupid hang ups re spammers and
: : Sipgate etc etc .
: : : posters, the poor spellers, the people who think it's
: : : OK to use SMS TXT shorthand and the grammar
: : : destroyers, newsgroups will be the worse for it.

: : So WHAT ! if you don't like it then bugger off .

Off you go then Ron.

Ivor

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
: : On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:08:44 GMT, Grumpy
: : <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: :
: :
: : : If you require someone to take more care with thier
: : : spelling or a better explanation of thier problem,
: : : then you must take more care in the way you request
: : : it.
: : And just who in their right mind is going to take any
: : notice of him, I did once and it cost me all of fifty
: : odd quid for NOTHING .
: : : If the op chooses to ignore your request or that of
: : : the first poster that makes such a request, all those
: : : of a similar mind as yourself "choose not to reply"
: :
: : Everyone should ignore him Ivor just loves telling
: : others what to do and what not to do .

Eh..? When did I make any post in this thread before this one..? Go away,
Ron.

Ivor

mymail@hotmail.co.uk

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:17:39 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Eh..? When did I make any post in this thread before this one..? Go away,
>Ron.

There you go once more giving your orders why don't you just **** OFF
and leave us all in piece there is only YOU that ever causes problems
here so please just **** OFF and if you are feeling in the mood DROP
DEAD when you have gone .

Richard Colton

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:17:39 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Eh..? When did I make any post in this thread before this one..? Go away,
>>Ron.

> There you go once more giving your orders why don't you just **** OFF
> and leave us all in piece there is only YOU that ever causes problems
> here so please just **** OFF and if you are feeling in the mood DROP
> DEAD when you have gone .

After the *******ing you've just attempted to give (badly) in another group
in regards to bad language, why don't you try practising what you preach for
a change?

Or is that too ****ing difficult for a waste of skin such as yourself?

--
Unlock Your Phone's Potential
www.UselessInfo.org.uk

Desk Rabbit

> On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:08:44 GMT, Grumpy
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> If you require someone to take more care with thier spelling or a better
>> explanation of thier problem, then you must take more care in the way
>> you request it.

> And just who in their right mind is going to take any notice of him, I
> did once and it cost me all of fifty odd quid for NOTHING .

I'm sorry, which piece of advice did I give you that cost you 50?

Desk Rabbit

Grumpy wrote:
> Desk Rabbit wrote:
>> Grumpy wrote:

>>> The idea of this forum is to inform or help people who who seek advice,

>> Err, this is a newsgroup. Ivor!!!!
>>
>>> It is not here to score points by those who feel superior.

>> Totally agree. But also if you are going to ask a question and ask for
>> free advice at no cost from volunteers who take time out of their day
>> to try and help for free and at no cost, at least have the gumption
>> and politeness to write the message in a legible form so you don't
>> make reading it a chore. That's all I'm saying.

> Your original reply to the op was patronizing and demeaning.
>>
>>> I chose to follow your example in my reply by making a spelling mistake.

>> Er, mistakes(s) I think you'll find.

> Are you suggesting that when you make a mistake its just a slip up, but
> when others do it it invalidates the point they are trying to make.
>>
>>> My previous suggestion stands "If so choose not to reply"

>> My two cents: Newbies need to learn and if we just ignore the top
>> posters, the poor spellers, the people who think it's OK to use SMS
>> TXT shorthand and the grammar destroyers, newsgroups will be the worse
>> for it.

> The aims of your "two cents" are not unreasonable. The manner in which
> you tried to achieve it are deplorable.
> The answer you gave him tried neither to help nor inform the op.
> If you require someone to take more care with thier spelling or a better
> explanation of thier problem, then you must take more care in the way
> you request it.
> If the op chooses to ignore your request or that of the first poster
> that makes such a request, all those of a similar mind as yourself
> "choose not to reply"

Bored now.

Bye Bye.

Homeworker

i got bored days ago

"Desk Rabbit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Grumpy wrote:
>> Desk Rabbit wrote:

>>> Err, this is a newsgroup. Ivor!!!!

>>> Totally agree. But also if you are going to ask a question and ask for
>>> free advice at no cost from volunteers who take time out of their day to
>>> try and help for free and at no cost, at least have the gumption and
>>> politeness to write the message in a legible form so you don't make
>>> reading it a chore. That's all I'm saying.

>> Your original reply to the op was patronizing and demeaning.

>>> Er, mistakes(s) I think you'll find.

>> Are you suggesting that when you make a mistake its just a slip up, but
>> when others do it it invalidates the point they are trying to make.

>>> My two cents: Newbies need to learn and if we just ignore the top
>>> posters, the poor spellers, the people who think it's OK to use SMS TXT
>>> shorthand and the grammar destroyers, newsgroups will be the worse for
>>> it.

>> The aims of your "two cents" are not unreasonable. The manner in which
>> you tried to achieve it are deplorable.
>> The answer you gave him tried neither to help nor inform the op.
>> If you require someone to take more care with thier spelling or a better
>> explanation of thier problem, then you must take more care in the way you
>> request it.
>> If the op chooses to ignore your request or that of the first poster that
>> makes such a request, all those of a similar mind as yourself "choose not
>> to reply"
>>

> Bored now.
>
> Bye Bye.

Desk Rabbit

Homeworker wrote:
> i got bored days ago
>
> "Desk Rabbit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Grumpy wrote:

>>> Your original reply to the op was patronizing and demeaning.
>>> Are you suggesting that when you make a mistake its just a slip up, but
>>> when others do it it invalidates the point they are trying to make.
>>> The aims of your "two cents" are not unreasonable. The manner in which
>>> you tried to achieve it are deplorable.
>>> The answer you gave him tried neither to help nor inform the op.
>>> If you require someone to take more care with thier spelling or a better
>>> explanation of thier problem, then you must take more care in the way you
>>> request it.
>>> If the op chooses to ignore your request or that of the first poster that
>>> makes such a request, all those of a similar mind as yourself "choose not
>>> to reply"
>>>

>> Bored now.
>>
>> Bye Bye.

Did you mean to just repost the whole message?