Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Copying Youtube Videos

Copying Youtube Videos

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>My God is your God for there is but one God.

>>Does your god reward you for flying a plane into a building? Hummm now
>>there are two, yours and theirs.
>>http://www.allaboutreligion.org/musl...e-same-faq.htm
>>
>>And there are more Muslim's than any other religion.

>Still no proof there is a god.

Don't be so single minded, you got lots to choose from, there's Gaia,
Zeus, Pachamac, the list is quite long.

--

http://threatalertjesus.com/threatalertjesus.jpg

Lookout

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:17:17 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>>>Does your god reward you for flying a plane into a building? Hummm now
>>>there are two, yours and theirs.
>>>http://www.allaboutreligion.org/musl...e-same-faq.htm
>>>
>>>And there are more Muslim's than any other religion.

>>Still no proof there is a god.

>Don't be so single minded, you got lots to choose from, there's Gaia,
>Zeus, Pachamac, the list is quite long.

And all are fairy tales

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Still no proof there is a god.

>>Don't be so single minded, you got lots to choose from, there's Gaia,
>>Zeus, Pachamac, the list is quite long.

>And all are fairy tales

Gaia was the first God and a woman, Zeus king of gods, mythology but
it was a religion for them, Pachamac was an Inca god, used him cause I
couldn't find the name of the brother gods.
--

Hermit crab in a glass shell
http://wallout.com/node/106

Lookout

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 07:43:00 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Don't be so single minded, you got lots to choose from, there's Gaia,
>>>Zeus, Pachamac, the list is quite long.

>>And all are fairy tales

>Gaia was the first God and a woman, Zeus king of gods, mythology but
>it was a religion for them, Pachamac was an Inca god, used him cause I
>couldn't find the name of the brother gods.

And all are fairy tales.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 07:43:00 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>And all are fairy tales

>>Gaia was the first God and a woman, Zeus king of gods, mythology but
>>it was a religion for them, Pachamac was an Inca god, used him cause I
>>couldn't find the name of the brother gods.

>And all are fairy tales.

Neh, they were ment to explain why we are here, why the wind blows,
why the crops grew, or why Dad got hit by lightning (didn't believe).

--

RIAA Wants $1.5 Million Per CD Copied
http://tinyurl.com/yvne42

Lookout

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:51:21 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Gaia was the first God and a woman, Zeus king of gods, mythology but
>>>it was a religion for them, Pachamac was an Inca god, used him cause I
>>>couldn't find the name of the brother gods.

>>And all are fairy tales.

>Neh, they were ment to explain why we are here, why the wind blows,
>why the crops grew, or why Dad got hit by lightning (didn't believe).

That's just what I said.