Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Copying Youtube Videos

Copying Youtube Videos

Aardvark

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:49:24 -0600, Lookout wrote:

>>>What kind of idiot believes in god?
>>>Commenting on spelling and grammar in an open forum is the sign of an
>>>empty mind.

>>You missed the irony when you said someone wasn't smart enough, and in
>>making such a comment, proved you weren't at all that smart either.

> Nah...no irony. Just a silly correction where none was needed.

Plenty of irony. And correction WAS needed. Now you know the difference
between 'you're' (as in 'you are') and 'your' (as in 'belonging to you'),
hopefully you won't make the same elementary mistake again.

If I were in your position I would be thanking Evan for pointing out that
I had made such a stupid mistake, and resolve never to make the same
mistake again, rather than snarling at him.

Education is an ongoing process all through one's life, and one should
always be open to correction from those who know something better than
oneself.

Anyone who does any differently is a ****ing know-nothing idiot and
obviously intends to remain so.

ded

"Lookout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 06:37:42 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I have uploaded some Videos on Youtube and wanted to copy them onto my
>>hard
>>drive for uploading on Godtube.
>>
>>Any one can tell me how to do it please?

> If your god was so all powerful it seems like he would have told you
> how to do it.

Chaudhry is probably the most inoffensive poster to this group,
I've never seen a bad word posted by him. All he looks for are
solutions to his PC and web problems.
But you "Lookout" are one of those cyber inadequates who has
nothing to contribute apart from pointless abuse.

who'sthat

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:23:32 GMT, Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>>>You missed the irony when you said someone wasn't smart enough, and in
>>>making such a comment, proved you weren't at all that smart either.

>> Nah...no irony. Just a silly correction where none was needed.

>Plenty of irony. And correction WAS needed. Now you know the difference
>between 'you're' (as in 'you are') and 'your' (as in 'belonging to you'),
>hopefully you won't make the same elementary mistake again.
>
>If I were in your position I would be thanking Evan for pointing out that
>I had made such a stupid mistake, and resolve never to make the same
>mistake again, rather than snarling at him.
>
>Education is an ongoing process all through one's life, and one should
>always be open to correction from those who know something better than
>oneself.
>
>Anyone who does any differently is a ****ing know-nothing idiot and
>obviously intends to remain so.

And anyone who doesn't know the difference between formal and informal
writing hasn't been past 12 grade. Go to school and you'll find out
that grammar and spelling isn't important in this type of forum.

And your god is a joke and a bad one at that.

Lookout

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:48:58 -0000, "ded" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Lookout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 06:37:42 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I have uploaded some Videos on Youtube and wanted to copy them onto my
>>>hard
>>>drive for uploading on Godtube.
>>>
>>>Any one can tell me how to do it please?

>> If your god was so all powerful it seems like he would have told you
>> how to do it.

>Chaudhry is probably the most inoffensive poster to this group,
>I've never seen a bad word posted by him. All he looks for are
>solutions to his PC and web problems.
>But you "Lookout" are one of those cyber inadequates who has
>nothing to contribute apart from pointless abuse.

If the idiot had tried Google he wouldn't be asking here. Instead like
most today he'd rather look for help instead of helping himself or
trying to learn. I wasn't abusing..I was and still am trying to teach
him to help himself.

Aardvark

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:42:12 -0600, who'sthat wrote:

> And anyone who doesn't know the difference between formal and informal
> writing hasn't been past 12 grade.

So by your definition of informal writing misspellings and erroneous
apostrophes are acceptable?

Not in my ****ing informal writing, pal.

> Go to school and you'll find out that
> grammar and spelling isn't important in this type of forum.

Grammar, spelling and syntax are always important in order to accurately
get one's point across in a coherent fashion.

> And your god is a joke and a bad one at that.

What the **** do you know about MY god, or even if I have one?

Barry OGrady

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:36:14 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>It is not working. Suggest another programme please.

We need to know where you uploaded the video from.
You should be able to copy it using Windows Explorer, or if it's
on another computer maybe burn it to a CD or DVD or transfer
it via a network connection.

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting

>Rajinder
>

>"Edna boxe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news7%jj.13297$g%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:WOXjj.27864$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have uploaded some Videos on Youtube and wanted to copy them onto my
>>> hard drive for uploading on Godtube.
>>>
>>> Any one can tell me how to do it please?
>>>

>>> --
>>> Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar
>>>
>>> I use Win XP Professional. Intel
>>>
>>> Any other information needed please?
>>>

>> Try http://vixy.net/
>>
>> HTH,
>> Edna

Barry
=====
Home page
http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

Bobby

"Lookout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 23:41:57 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Thanks. I have downloaded two youtube and it seems to have downloaded all.
>>But when I tried to play them, nothing happened. When checked under
>>properties, the videos show 0 bytes. Is this normal please?
>>
>>http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ZU8946hQM
>>
>>Try my Youtube Video Link and see if it works please.
>>
>>God bless you.

> No problem at all. It's you. You're god didn't make you smart enough.

My God is your God for there is but one God.

Bobby

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Bobby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Lookout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 23:41:57 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
>>>
>>>God bless you.

>> No problem at all. It's you. You're god didn't make you smart enough.

>My God is your God for there is but one God.
>
>Bobby

Does your god reward you for flying a plane into a building? Hummm now
there are two, yours and theirs.
http://www.allaboutreligion.org/musl...e-same-faq.htm

And there are more Muslim's than any other religion.

--

http://blueballmachineage9.ytmnd.com/

Evan Platt

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 08:46:17 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Does your god reward you for flying a plane into a building? Hummm now
>there are two, yours and theirs.

Are these my 72 virgins?

SILENCE! I KILL YOU!

Chaudhry Nijjhar

"ded" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fn2lud$fv4$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Lookout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 06:37:42 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I have uploaded some Videos on Youtube and wanted to copy them onto my
>>>hard
>>>drive for uploading on Godtube.
>>>
>>>Any one can tell me how to do it please?

>> If your god was so all powerful it seems like he would have told you
>> how to do it.

> Chaudhry is probably the most inoffensive poster to this group,
> I've never seen a bad word posted by him. All he looks for are
> solutions to his PC and web problems.
> But you "Lookout" are one of those cyber inadequates who has
> nothing to contribute apart from pointless abuse.

Hi Ded,

You hit the nail over the head.

Rajinder