Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Copying Youtube Videos

Copying Youtube Videos

Chaudhry Nijjhar

Hi,

Thanks. I have downloaded two youtube and it seems to have downloaded all.
But when I tried to play them, nothing happened. When checked under
properties, the videos show 0 bytes. Is this normal please?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ZU8946hQM

Try my Youtube Video Link and see if it works please.

God bless you.

--
Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
0118 962 3200; Fax:-0118 962 3003.

For articles on sister Christian and Sikh communities, please visit:-

http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/sikhism.htm

"ded" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fmtlid$q92$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:rvokj.82573$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have got the file downloaded but it would not play. Asking for
>> associated programme and I tried Real Player and other programme but no
>> success.
>>
>> I did try the
>>
>> www.dvdvideosoft.com
>>
>> programme to convert my Youtube URL into avi file or other if you would
>> suggest for uploading on Godtube Videos.
>>
>> It went upto 50% and then went to done in no time. So, it did not finish
>> the conversion and when I clicked on the saved file it shows 0 bytes. So,
>> it did not work.
>>
>> I have tried the other programmes suggested and none worked and 0 bytes
>> in the file.
>>

> Then you are doing something wrong. I just tried save2pc and it
> captured just fine from YouTube.
> Only download the lite (free) version of save2pc
> Read the tutorials
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=REBcvzhacLo
> http://blog.techsnack.net/save2pc-li...e-video-easily
> Don't select: "use HTTP proxy"
> http://www.save2pc.com/images/screen...pc_light_1.png

Lookout

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 06:37:42 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have uploaded some Videos on Youtube and wanted to copy them onto my hard
>drive for uploading on Godtube.
>
>Any one can tell me how to do it please?

If your god was so all powerful it seems like he would have told you
how to do it.

Lookout

Each video is already stored on your computer after you watch it. Use
what you learned when you had Computer 101, track it down and then
post it. It should be very easy for someone who can talk to god.

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 11:48:37 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have just downloaded and am going to give it a trial.
>
>Rajinder
>

>"ded" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:fmqpoc$h9p$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:iX1kj.62843$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> It is not working. Suggest another programme please.
>>>
>>> Rajinder
>>>

>> vixy is currently being blocked by YouTube and Google, but it is worth
>> bookmarking as it works with other flash and video sites.
>> This one works with YouTube
>> http://www.save2pc.com/download.html
>>
>>> "Edna boxe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news7%jj.13297$g%(E-Mail Removed)...

Lookout

Once again...I thought your god would make you smarter. Have you tried
Google?

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 15:16:39 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have got the file downloaded but it would not play. Asking for associated
>programme and I tried Real Player and other programme but no success.
>
>I did try the
>
>www.dvdvideosoft.com
>
>programme to convert my Youtube URL into avi file or other if you would
>suggest for uploading on Godtube Videos.
>
>It went upto 50% and then went to done in no time. So, it did not finish
>the conversion and when I clicked on the saved file it shows 0 bytes. So, it
>did not work.
>
>I have tried the other programmes suggested and none worked and 0 bytes in
>the file.
>
>Rajinder Nijjhar
>
>"Chaudhry Nijjhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:WOXjj.27864$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have uploaded some Videos on Youtube and wanted to copy them onto my
>> hard drive for uploading on Godtube.
>>
>> Any one can tell me how to do it please?
>>

>> --
>> Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar
>>
>> I use Win XP Professional. Intel
>>
>> Any other information needed please?

Lookout

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 23:41:57 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Thanks. I have downloaded two youtube and it seems to have downloaded all.
>But when I tried to play them, nothing happened. When checked under
>properties, the videos show 0 bytes. Is this normal please?
>
>http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ZU8946hQM
>
>Try my Youtube Video Link and see if it works please.
>
>God bless you.

No problem at all. It's you. You're god didn't make you smart enough.

Evan Platt

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:57:26 -0600, Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>No problem at all. It's you. You're god didn't make you smart enough.

Your God didn't teach you the difference between your and you're.

Lookout

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:45:10 -0800, Evan Platt
<evan@*******************************> wrote:

>On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:57:26 -0600, Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
>>No problem at all. It's you. You're god didn't make you smart enough.

>Your God didn't teach you the difference between your and you're.

What kind of idiot believes in god?
Commenting on spelling and grammar in an open forum is the sign of an
empty mind.

Evan Platt

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:00:22 -0600, Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>What kind of idiot believes in god?
>Commenting on spelling and grammar in an open forum is the sign of an
>empty mind.

You missed the irony when you said someone wasn't smart enough, and in
making such a comment, proved you weren't at all that smart either.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>Your God didn't teach you the difference between your and you're.

>What kind of idiot believes in god?

If There is No God, Then What Makes the Next Kleenex Pop Up?
http://scienceblogs.com/grrlscientis...hirt_and_b.php

--

Cool X-rays
http://www.just-whatever.com/2008/01/19/cool-x-rays/

Lookout

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:37:35 -0800, Evan Platt

>On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:00:22 -0600, Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
>>What kind of idiot believes in god?
>>Commenting on spelling and grammar in an open forum is the sign of an
>>empty mind.

>You missed the irony when you said someone wasn't smart enough, and in
>making such a comment, proved you weren't at all that smart either.

Nah...no irony. Just a silly correction where none was needed.