Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Help - Volumetrics

Help - Volumetrics

Javine

Hi, can you help me?

I'm currently studying Database Design for one of my modules of my uni course.

Can anyone tell me the additional space required by MS Access for each field
within any given database???

I've looked everywhere and I cannot find this information that I so
desperately need.
--
Javine - University Student

Lawrence Garvin

"Javine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, can you help me?
>
> I'm currently studying Database Design for one of my modules of my uni
> course.
>
> Can anyone tell me the additional space required by MS Access for each
> field
> within any given database???

As answered in another group where you also posted.... the answer is "It
depends."

> I've looked everywhere and I cannot find this information that I so
> desperately need.

Might I suggest an advance Microsoft Access book.. such as (perhaps)
Microsoft Press Access 2003 Inside/Out.

or any advanced level Access =Programming= book.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCBMSP, MCTS, MCP
Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-200

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com