Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > The Downfall of HD-DVD

The Downfall of HD-DVD

Derek Janssen

And yes, it may have been Tube-pimped everywhere else by now, but let's
face it--
If you're going to break Godwin's, might as well go all the way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=friS4OOcdgQ

Derek Janssen (knew this all sounded familiar)

ChairmanOfTheBored

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 03:12:09 GMT, Derek Janssen
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>And yes...

You're an idiot.

unclejr

On Jan 15, 9:12*pm, Derek Janssen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> And yes, it may have been Tube-pimped everywhere else by now, but let's
> face it--
> If you're going to break Godwin's, might as well go all the way:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=friS4OOcdgQ

My favorite line: "Blades of Glory is still one of our exclusive
titles..."

-Junior

Derek Janssen

unclejr wrote:

> On Jan 15, 9:12 pm, Derek Janssen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>And yes, it may have been Tube-pimped everywhere else by now, but let's
>>face it--
>>If you're going to break Godwin's, might as well go all the way:
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=friS4OOcdgQ
>>

> My favorite line: "Blades of Glory is still one of our exclusive
> titles..."

<comforting tearful secretary>
"There, there; Warner probably accepted a payoff..."

Derek Janssen
(E-Mail Removed)

unclejr

On Jan 15, 9:45*pm, Derek Janssen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> <comforting tearful secretary>
> "There, there; Warner probably accepted a payoff..."

I also liked: "Don't worry, dear... Bill Hunt would never do that."

-Junior